Y-TOP 2019 
โ€‹
 

Italy

Agriturismo Pian della Castagna 

when? 

 29/07/2019

what? 

The tip of the iceberg

This yearโ€™s Y-top camp will involve around the concept of "The Tip of the Iceberg". ๐Ÿ”๏ธ
We can only see 10% of an iceberg, as the remaining 90% of it
is submerged underneath the waterโ€™s surface. ๐ŸŒŠ
This analogy is similar to our situation; both personally and collectively where only 10% of the humanโ€™s individual and societal potential is recognized and given an opportunity change.
However, there is a further potential of 90% in the unknown ready to be explored and discovered. ๐Ÿ”

Are we ready to jump into often the cold waters of the unknown to discover, and explore new abilities and ways of living and creating? ๐ŸŽจ

ยฉ 2014 Y-top international.